I’ve been making it a habit to check in on myself when trying to accomplish my year’s resolutions. Today I’ll share my progress as a way to admit to the world where I’m going wrong and right
- Go to Italy. The fear factor is weighing in! Like that anxiety where it’s not here yet, but it’s SOOO here yet. I’m planned. I need to do a few maps and get myself a packet of tickets and the like, but it’s coming. I’m going to Italy.
- Maintain my weight healthily. I don’t know what’s taken over me. I’m actually a few pounds lighter than my norm at the moment – AMEN. With a trip coming up to requires me to wear a swim suit, I’m pretty stoked that veggie based meals and/or my loved one’s support to eat less, eat better, eat happy has been abundant!
- Continue to be grateful for what I have. I’m grateful for my animals today. For some reason holding Alice or running around with Ralph makes me super happy for no good reason other than they are so happy to see me.
- Value myself. Have completely failed this month. A few life changes, despite my mantra of positives, has really given my shoulders a good emotional shake. I need to pull them back and stand up straight again.
- Get my wisdom teeth pulled. Okay. I’m starting to have a bit of a headache regarding them. I know I SHOULD go. I know. Shut up. I’m not gonna listen. (Okay…sorry, I didn’t mean to say shut up.)
- Write a novel. I’m being horrid on this task. I’ve not even picked it up.
- Wear more socks, tights, etc….Fall is almost here. I saw tights at Target the other day. Once this Day 33 of this heat wave passes, guess what…boots and tights “Y’all”.
- Purge more. I have totally taken this on by STORM this month. Not only have I already dropped off my donations, but I’ve also gone through all the little nit picky closets and nooks and things around the house since the big fashion purge. I’ve got at least 2 more boxes to go at the house, and that’s prior to the garage even.
- Go to town more – it’s like living on the surface of the sun right now. I wish I were getting out of town to escape the heat. It’s everywhere, and effects EVERYTHING. We’ve gone out more than in the past, and I want to continue that good path.
- DO what you said you would do when you wished you would do it.
- Use environmentally friendly bags, products, etc…
- Finish crafts – I’ve been doing this EN MASSE! I’m so proud of my new craft room/office mod orange curtains. I’m going home tonight and working on some quote art that I’m finishing for there as well. I finished a doll fashioned after myself to sit on my entryway bench. I’ve been working on alot of small sewing and mending projects and still have some large ones to tackle before the year is out.
- Give more gifts – yes. I’ve done this! Not only did purging give way to lots of making someone happy because they needed something I didn’t want anymore, but I’ve also celebrated some good birthdays and moments with both friends and family.
Leave a Reply