Here we are…days away until the conclusion of the year. What’s in store for me next year? How did I do this year…
- Go to Italy. CHECK!
- Maintain my weight healthily. CHECK! Same weight that I started into 2011 with I’m ending 2011 with. YAY ME.
- Continue to be grateful for what I have. – CHECK. I’ve spent less, used what I have more and continue to realize a little more each day that I’ve got it pretty damn good.
- Value myself. CHECK. and continued in 2012 and forevermore. I is kind. I is smart. I is important.
- Get my wisdom teeth pulled. CHECK!
- Write a novel. CH….almost. With the new job, its’ taking a back step. But….see resolutions for next year. This isn’t going away that quickly.
- Wear more socks, tights, etc….TOTALLY CHECK. This is coming with so much fun this week since I get to shop! 🙂 It’s nice to mix match and rock out.
- Purge more. – CHECK. Doing so much better here. Finding space every day, finding things I don’t use monthly, keeping tabs on what I buy and what is necessary. It’s happening.
- Go to town more – CHECK mostly.
- Use environmentally friendly bags, products, etc…MMMM. Complete fail mostly. This is harder than I thought. That said,
- Finish crafts. CHECK! I’ve really paired down. Very little remains to be projects in 2012. I’ve definitely learned what I can and cannot do and pinterest is actually helping me to see projects, think about them and determine whether or not I should move forward!
- Give more gifts. CHECK!! MERRY CHRISTMAS! I cannot wait!
Grade 2011: B+. Not too shabby with all the changes!
2012…Here I come:
- Write one song as inspired by a letter I received last year. Have guitar, have keyboard, have brain, will write.
- Complete one set of hats that I’ve promised, supplies in hand. Sit down and do it!
- Complete one pair of heels that I’ve got in mind. Life is too short to not have custom shoes! 🙂
- Complete my novel and don’t let it get past me again. In fact, I’ve bought a bag for my computer, cafes are all around for me to plug into, and this WILL happen.
- Tone my body more by taking on different exercises – 40 leg lifts a day after my work out’s normal 40. Plus find an ab and arm regimen for a few minutes each day.
- Take a trip – maybe it won’t be Italy. But I need to continue seeing the world.
- Continue to build confidence – every day – continue the mantra, continue to be a better person!
- Spend more time with Alice & Ralph – the fuzzies in my life need more bonding! Alice needs to get happy for sure! Ralph is learning some great things – I want to join in!
- Not overloading myself. Stop and smell the roses. So, cutting the resolutions by 25%. This year is about relaxing fun too.