It’s the first Sunday of the month – we’ll just check in on my ADHD answers.
1. Five pics from the past month – Still my favorite shoe in the world. I hate waiting in line, but this made it tolerable. Ain’t nobody comin’ into mama’s house! I had these birthday cakes when I was in 4th and 5th grade – nostalgia. My home away from home.
2. Five current favorite words – whether I can use them or not: Buttercream. Lightning. Hoss. Cantilevered. Patriotic.
3. Current favorite dish: Eating in my kitchen: Breakfast Pizza. Eating out: Mockingbird Bistro, The Scallops with Spring Pea Risotto
4. Favorite Memory this past Month: Watching Pieces of April for the first time and Looking forward to: Thrift Shopping and Brunch with Friends
5. Current best quote : I’m so ahead of myself that I’m behind.
This entry was posted in 5 Simple Ideas
. Bookmark the permalink