It’s the first Monday of the month AND Year!! – we’ll just check in on my ADHD answers.
1. Five pics from the past month – Good Hot Tea in Winter. Hope in the Best Places. Merry Christmas to Me! Resolutions getting Done! Some Things Never Change.
2. Five current favorite words – whether I can use them or not: Giddy. Integrity. Peace. Cocoa. Embrace.
3. Current favorite dish: Eating in my kitchen: Pierogi – the quintessential Polish dish, and this only usually shows it’s face when I have time off to make it. Eating out: Oh Dear God. The Brasserie 19 Octopus again. Seriously, stunning.
4. Favorite Memory this past Month: Watching ELF in Discovery Green – freezing, but FUN! and Looking forward to: The first meeting of the Pork Chop Cooking Collaborative.
5. Current best quote: " And there were in the same country shepherds, abiding in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night. And, lo, the angel of the Lord came upon them, and the glory of the Lord shone round about them! And they were sore afraid. And the angel said unto them, “Fear not! For, behold, I bring you tidings o great joy, which shall be to all my people. For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ, the Lord. And this shall be a sign unto you: Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, lying in a manger.” And suddenly, there was with the angel a multitude of the Heavenly Host praising God, and saying, “Glory to God in the Highest, and on Earth peace, and good will toward men. That’s what Christmas is all about, Charlie Brown” — Linus, A Charlie Brown Christmas
Leave a Reply