It’s the first Monday of the month – we’ll just check in on my ADHD answers.
1. Five pics from the past month – Advice in Odd Places. Annoying! Hmm… My lunch, diet style. What a beautiful drive.
2. Five current favorite words – whether I can use them or not: Inspiration. Removal. Alternative. Hungry. Tired.
3. Current favorite dish: Eating in my kitchen: Rosemary Lamb Roast and Pommes Anne. Eating out: Lobster Rolls @ Maine-ly Sandwiches
4. Favorite Memory this past Month: Mom liking Penny…and Looking forward to: Trip to NYC!
5. Current best quote: “Here’s To The Crazy Ones. The misfits. The rebels. The trouble-makers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They’re not fond of rules, and they have no respect for the status-quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify, or vilify them. About the only thing you can’t do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push thehuman race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius.
Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world – are the ones who DO !” – Steve Jobs
Leave a Reply