It’s the first Monday of the month – we’ll just check in on my ADHD answers.
1. Five pics from the past month – Rainy Weather. Shopping is Too Much. View from the Top. Weekend Spot. You said What?
2. Five current favorite words – whether I can use them or not: Management. Corner. Spewing. Achy. Sleepy.
3. Current favorite dish: Eating in my kitchen: an odd “clean the fridge out before you fly” pot of pork-chorizo chili with a myriad of vegetables served with sea salt seeded tortilla chips and queso! I know I’ll never recreate it…Eating out: New York City Pizza – from Lombardi’s. Holy mother.
4. Favorite Memory this past Month: New York City with my Mom …and Looking forward to: Fall Festivals of Any Sort!
5. Current best quote: “I can see it. This one moment when you know you’re not a sad story. You are alive. And as you stand up and see the lights on buildings and everything that makes you wonder. And you are listening to that song on that drive with the people you love most in this world.” – Charlie, Perks of Being a Wallflower
Leave a Reply