Here we go 2013, watch out…you’re conquered!
1. I want arms like Evangeline Lilly. Guess who’s nearly back down to goal weight. Four.lbs.to.go. Woot woot. I’m feeling clothes fit differently, looser and a happier me is watching what I eat better now that I see some progress rolling on this. My arms LOOK better, but I still want that tone.
2. 2013 Journal – Still going strong on this. It’s starting to feel like a friend. In fact, as I closed out my thoughts on October today, I felt like I only had two months to go. 2014 will bring another journaling challenge, just not a writing one like this. I may miss it and keep going after all…or try a new method for funsies. Decide for me, will you?
3. I want to pull back out my Rosetta Stone: Italian and tackle it. Can we just say FAIL? I mean, I found like 12 other projects that I’ve knocked out lately and Italian isn’t one of them. For one, I’m knocking out hats and craft projects that I’ve wanted to do. I told myself that I had to pine over a pinterest project for a month or two before I plunged in. So I’m mid making a hat for my friend’s famous Christmas-time HAT PARTY and they are Italian, so does that count?
4. A+: I want a Great Dane. I GOT ONE! She’s growing and hugging and loving and even going out on dates with me. It’s great (GREAT Dane!) to have her around. Now, she’s had a fascination with mud puddles and making sure she gets my attention (gnaw on a cookbook anyone?) lately, and I know this is that “Terrible Twos” period, so I’m troopering (not a word) through..but…regardless of the attitude I’m getting right now, she’s a dear, and fuzzy love at it’s best.
5. My Photography is going to make a comeback. I’m definitely snapping more. Recently a friend toted his rig to a swing dance and I was able to have fun snapping without having to lug mine out. Perhaps it’s just the sheer “amount o’ stuff” I feel like I Have to bring out. I know that I’ll be taking Christmas card pics soon, provided I can get a big dog and a little dog (bonus points for the rabbit!) in the same room…and still. Ha, the stuff I put myself through and dream about!
6. A+: Complete! With 34 years closing in fast, I think it’s time to set some goals about things to do before I’m 40. So the current list looks something like this: Marry. Have one kid. Get a great dane. See Paris. Finish one fiction novel. Learn violin again. Learn one great song on the piano. Start one large public singalong. Write my younger years memoirs for my kid to read. See Seattle. See Scotland. Sell the hats I make on Etsy. Strut one catwalk. There’s other things, but by 40, this is doable…I hope! List hasn’t changed. I think this resolution can be marked DONE-O……okay, so I’ve added “drive a race car” in the before I’m 40 list….I think it’s necessary to try and live life fast…a little!
7. Finally, after all those things…it’s time to relax and be independent. So I’m single and mingling! I’ve signed up for Match.com and it’s going well. I won’t be blabbing about progress here, there are some things I like to keep private. I am loving my alone time at home – cooking, playing with the doggies and getting to hang out with my family again. Overall, a great experience and I am feeling more happy and stronger every day.