Watch out world, 2014 is up and running…
1. I will be completing a photo journal rather than a written journal next year. Still going! I’m enjoying each Monday of coming in and seeing the little tidbits that end up coming from my phone. Sometimes it just reminds me of a lovely memory for a moment…and smiles abound.
2. I have two books – an autobiography and a recipe book as well as a photo book that I’m trying to finish. The bio has been printed! and it’s on it’s way! and even better, the photo book has been printed and IT’s ON IT’s WAY! Double win in a month, ah, the power of putting my mind to something!
3. I plan on running a half marathon. So putting my mind to things…
4. Disneyworld. Seattle. And now “Galveston”. So, “Galveston” turned out to be a surprise honeymoon planned by Sir LAA to ……….
5. Louboutins have been purchased. And now they’ve been worn. Check out those puppies. I wore them to the Inaugural Gala of the NOMADS in February. So it was not only a great happy-birthday-to-me gift, but it felt good to get that one down on film! These guys are a hoot to hang with, and the black tie event was a first for Sir LAA and I. Enjoyed thoroughly – even danced …in public. Don’t tell the other guys.
6. This blog. I know. I’m doing better! Not only am I making time for it, but I’m starting to love more and more the fun of finding things to tell you, or shape up articles in my head. Now I just need to market a little better, thoughts on that?
7. I do have a crazy craft project that has been on my mind for awhile now. Make my own snow globe. And guess what friends!? I found pieces! and a theme! I found a lovely place on Etsy to create a custom tree with me and my love’s initials (think The Giving Tree!) and a little bench. I cannot wait til they get here!
8. Oh yeah. I’m selling my house. And I got married. And we’re throwing a small family reception this summer. AND the reception is done and dusted! We had an awesome time………………………………
Leave a Reply